Here, you will find information about cookies and how to manage your consent.
What is a cookie?
Data files are therefore typically used for preparing statistics or for behaviour-based marketing purposes.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide our services to you on our website, and they are sometimes necessary for website functionality purposes.
Personal data stored in our cookies are encrypted.
What types of cookies do we use?
These cookies are essential for the Website’s operation, therefore the operation and availability of the Website and the Services cannot be provided without them.
Consent is not required for technical storage or access of the following cookies:
- cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication
- cookies that are strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide the Services.
These cookies enable the Website to remember information impacting the way the Website behaves or looks (say, preferred language, or the region you are browsing from).
These cookies help us providing a better user experience by analyzing how users interact with ojd.dk. For instance, they help us identify which pages are used most frequently and what type of products are the most popular.
Third Party Cookies
We collect and process the information for the following purposes:
- To optimise the website and your user experience
- To prepare statistics on the use of the website by you and others
- To prepare statistics and analyses with the objective of improving products, services and technologies
- Marketing purposes, including profiling and behaviour-based marketing initiatives to make our product information and offers as relevant to you as possible
- To comply with applicable legislation (e.g. the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) and e-privacy rules), including documentation requirements:
- Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing (e.g. obtaining consent)
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures
- Investigation of suspected or known security breaches and reporting to data subjects and authorities
- Processing of requests and complaints from data subjects and third parties
Handling of inspections and requests from supervisory authorities
- Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties
- Statistics concerning use of the website
What is the duration of cookies?
How long a cookie is stored on your computer depends on the individual cookie.
Technically speaking, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: For example, session cookies keep track of items in your shopping cart while you are navigating a website. Session cookies are not stored on your device and disappear when you close your browser
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored as text files on your device. Persistent cookies enable our server to recognise your device the next time you log into our website
How do I avoid and delete cookies?
When you visit our website, one or more cookies will automatically be stored on your device. If you want to avoid cookies, we suggest that you use the following links (depending on your browser) to change your browser settings to block cookies from being stored on your computer going forward.
- How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- How to delete flash cookies
- How to avoid cookies in Microsoft Internet
- How to delete cookies in Opera
- How to delete cookies in Safari
If your browser is not listed above, we suggest that you check your browser’s help menu or search the Internet for “cookies” together with the name of your browser.